banana box secret - #recyclingideas
OMG, so long time since last blogging.. never mind..!
I was planning to try Annie Sloan ChalkPaint for very, very long time, too. This morning, finally, was the Big Testing Day! :)))!
#anniesloanchalkpaint would not need much comments - it is worldwide known strong brand, high quality paint, easy and fun to work with. I knew that already before, just needed my own feeling. As a proud owner of quite large different brand acrylic color stock do have prior experiences to compare to.
So I had high expectations for #anniesloanchalkpaint, tryal totally met those high expectations. Bought 1L can #parisgrey shade few days ago, planning to paint one table at home.
Of course, had to test the paint in forehand. So, decided to paint a cover of Banana Box.
Got lots of banana boxes to store things in storage, also have had to move a lot the latest years -banana boxes for such continuous changing life is really good thing :D ... the problem is they are so ugly :(
Well.. I painted my Banana Box #1 and it turned to be so fun, much nicer looking, easy to paint and all just super... so as a result I had an absolute must to paint 6 more boxes.
Painting went fast, iiit was fun! I had also #brushes in store but did not need those, used just #foamroller tis time. #cleaningpaintingtools as usually after working with water based colors: soaked extra paint from roller into napkin type paper, washing the rest with average warm water under water tap.
- #highquality , indeed!
- #supercoverage ! great coverage capacity comparing to most other colors I've used before. The contrasting banana pictures are not easiest items to cover :D still, almost 1 layer was enough which is very good. For better result I painted one more layer but sides only which are visible in storage. Perfection was not my aim this time, only to get more esthetic looking boxes. But surface is very even and good looking. Having no questions any more how does the painting feel!
- have spent about half a liter paint on those;
- paint dries fast so I painted the 2nd layer very fast...
- #fast and #easytoworkwith - painting 7 Banana Boxes :) lasted 2 hours Including drinking coffee;
- i needmore #anniesloanchalkpaint !
No doubt also planning to #stencil on those, too! But that's next issue, project and/or post.
We make graphics for crafts and applications. In this page you can find some results.